Sunday, May 2, 2010

409.

So its been a while. Well, a week. N0t much has gone on around here. Finals and packing up my house is pretty much all I've been doing. I turned in 3 art finals last week and have one test to take tuesday and i am finished. I have lived in this house for three years now. Three of those years with Davis Ann and for 2 of them Sara has lived with us. This past weekend we collected boxes to pack up everything in our house. Its kinda bitter sweet. I have felt very un-settled where i am lately and i guess that is a good thing considering i'm moving.. Today i got a little overwhelmed with all the things i had to do. For a minute the reality of moving out and not living with Sara anymore got to me (davis ann and i will live together one more semester). Its so sad. I couldn't have asked for a better 3 years here on Caplewood. I was going to write a tribute post about our house but am not really in the mood right now. Hopefully sometime next week i will because i have some pretty awesome stories concerning helicopters, 8 police cars, cats, Mr Bill our next door neighbor and the boys who live on the other side of us. Here are a few pictures from the weekend, 2 from this time last year and one of the Basil plant Mr. Bill left on our porch for us. Ha. Gotta love him.



0 comments:

Post a Comment