Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Slooowdown.

There are so many events I feel I have to blog about.. Like.. Jessica's birthday.. the fact that Matthew had his appendix taken out last Sunday night.. Matthew's family coming to visit.. etc. My mind is a little jumbled though (nothing new). Tonight I'm just going to leave you with a picture of Matthew's family.

The past few weeks have been a blur but a good blur. Life is moving fast and I'm trying to slow down. Tonight we made a fire.. (because is freezing out!) made tortilla soup.. and are going to catch up on our shows via Hulu. Jessica is spending the night and I may even watch Little Women in bed for the millionth time. Tonight I feel overwhelmingly thankful. Life is good & it is all because God is good.

PS. Remember that time I wrote about Ben Howard a while back? Well, I finally got his album like I said I would. Once again, I am in love. It is the perfect type of music for this time of year.

1 comments:

Laken said...

just found your blog, it's lovely :)

Post a Comment