Monday, January 18, 2010

patient year.

After taking 3 studio classes at a time the past 2 semesters i've found it hard to stay excited about my school work. I get stressed out about my teachers expectations when i know they would love to see what i come up with no matter if i stayed in the lines of a traditional artist or leaned toward new ideas like the avant-garde artists. Im trying not to look at my projects simply as assignments or grades but as creative projects inspired by an assignment sent to someone else? We will see if this new strategy helps me stay motivated in creating.
Im finding myself asking "Why am i an art major again?" over and over and over again.

Im almost done.
One more year.

It will be a patient year at that.

Another thing running though my head over and over.. "patience.."

0 comments:

Post a Comment