Sunday, September 12, 2010

planning

Wedding planning is coming together.. I have gotten a lot done.. or really I have made a lot of decisions lately... i feel this pressure to have the "coolest"/"trendiest" wedding... maybe from myself? but honestly think its from the world around me... and what people may expect from me? i don't really know but at this point.. honestly... i feel like i don't care what the details are anymore... i am happy with the way things are going though.. ive loved the process so far even though i am not the best decision maker... and now...
i just want to get to that moment already.. when i can say "I do"...
Maybe if matthew and i were not ten hours away i wouldn't be so ready... but ready i am...
also... just as a teaser... one word to describe a theme in my wedding... grey...

0 comments:

Post a Comment