Thursday, September 16, 2010

This one's for Jess.

Today has been a good day. I went to class extremely excited about a project i'm doing in graphic design. We are designing ad campaigns for not so known products. I chose to do "climate change chocolate."
I've been so ready for fall & the cover of this product screams "Colorado in the fall" to me. Very earthy & very warm.
I got to class worked for 3 hours. After my computer froze on me twice, frustration from not being able to do things i don't know how to do, and feeling uninspired.. i left class.
I went to Starbucks and got the ultimate fall drink... Pumpkin Spice Latte... (even though it is still 90 degrees outside).. listened to the rest of a sermon i started earlier on Biblical Womanhood (so good) & I came home shortly after. I Skyped with a friend, talked to my fiance on the phone, then decided to drive to the grocery store.. (because i LOVE just walking around the grocery store)
A counting crows song came on random while i was on my way. I don't listen to them too much because most of the songs are are sad depressing love songs. This song though.. it made me feel good. Reminded me of being with Jessica in the fall. Painting away.. high school football games.. falling leaves.. & driving in an old rusty orange Wagoneer. It was perfect. Now i am re-inspired and ready to face the fight against Adobe again. Music inspires me. What inspires you?

Not my favorite version of the song & Adam is realllly funny in it.. but it will do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment