Monday, October 11, 2010

Bangs.

I cut my friend Gabrielle's bangs straight across last week. I have been SO tempted to cut my own the past few months and this did not help.

Im getting married in TWO months and am telling myself i can cut them the week after.
I do not want bangs for the wedding just because, knowing my hair, i will have some problems with them that day. Don't want to risk it.

My hair has grown out. Its taken over a year! I cut almost 9 inches off of it last August and cut my bangs last spring.
Who's my favorite style icon? Alexa Chung. All the way.
Love her clothes. Love her hair. She's beautiful.
I cut my hair because of her. Well, she was my inspiration.
And to clarify, against popular belief, i did not cut my hair like Zooey Deschanel (though i love her!) I can't tell you the number of times i got the "you look like Zooey" comment. She is more known for bangs because of 500 days of summer I guess. Oh well. She's pretty spectacular too.
Anyways. I guess ill just dream until January.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment