Thursday, October 28, 2010

Long Stitch.

Wow it has been a while since i have posted. A ton has gone on. Life has been going 100mph lately. Ive gone home the past few weekends and will go home or out of town every weekend until dead week of school which is the first weekend in December. Last weekend my friends and i had my Bachelorette party at Ross Bridge in Birmingham.. If you live in the Birmingham area i highly recommend getting away for at least just one night there. It will make you feel as if you were tucked away in the mountains of Colorado. I love it. The party was perfect.
THIS weekend i will be flying my last time alone to Texas to visit Matthew. It not only is my last time to fly alone but my last time to see him until we get married in December. Crazy huh? Feels weird that i'll only see him one more time.. but knowing thais means the journey of a 2 1/2 year long distance relationship will be over very soon.
Im pretty excited.
In other news school has been good. Busy. But good. I just finished these Long Stitch journals yesterday. My favorite is the one done with water color paper. I made/painted the paper last year sometime for a different project. I love BookArts.
Have a happy weekend! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment