Monday, September 26, 2011

Football.

This past weekend was perfect.
Our Saturday drive to Tuscaloosa was beautiful, foggy, and cold! We picked up our friend Erica in Birmingham and met Davis Ann on my old stomping grounds (Our cute gingerbread house that we lived in for 3 years.) It felt good to be back there. I'm happy to say that I did not get a "I want to be back here" feeling. Yes, I do miss my friends and living in that house, but I'm happy with the change that has come about in my life. It was good to not feel nostalgic for once.
The title of this post is a little misleading because I honestly could not tell you one thing that happened during the Alabama vs. Arkansas game. I talked the ENTIRE day & through the ENTIRE game.
I'd like to say thank you to Matthew & Brad for not getting annoying at my chatting during the game ;)
But really. I didn't want to leave my friends & am already trying to figure out when I can see them next.

Tonight I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season. Who am I? Usually I have already had 10 by now. I needed to get out of the house tonight so Matthew suggested we drive to Target. What a little sweetie pie huh? He knows just what I need. We listened to a little NPR, drove with the windows down, and talked about what all we had planned for the Fall.
I love Fall. Have I mentioned that?

P.S. We made THIS Yummy Mozzarella Pesto BLT tonight. Matthew's mom gave us the recipe a while back. You should try it out! :)
Happy Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment