Thursday, April 15, 2010

dreaming

Today i'm dreaming of cool summer nights listening to iron and wine and other folk-like music. I went to the pool today alone and left after an hour of getting hot and bored. School will be over in 3 weeks and i will be free. Well sorta. This summer hopefully i will have a job in Cleveland TN and be able to send some afternoons frolicking with my best friend.
Im not sure i have mentioned this before but Iron and Wine have a special place in my heart, Sam Beam does at-least. Last summer I arrived in long beach only to find that He played at a music store down the street from my apartment. I heard about this a day too late. Sad huh!? I was devastated to know we were in the same city & i did not see him. Anyways here is a song from that day at Fingerprints music in Long Beach California that i missed.
Happy Thursday. xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment