Wednesday, July 7, 2010

last looks.

Because we have a moment here
let me tell you that I have recently become a secret connoisseur of 'last looks'.
You know the way people look at you when they believe it's for the last time?
I've started collecting these looks.
-elizabethtown
(image found here)

On the 4th of July i spent the day on the river with my family.
I layed in bed that night and watched elizabethtown.
Its always been a favorite of mine and watching it made me realize it was perfect timing.
In other news. My computer was taken to Panera and a random girl spilt coffee on it. Sad.
Its currently being fixed. Thanks sister for sharing.
Im leaving for Texas on Friday. I have not seen my Fiancee in 8weeks and couldnt be more ready.
Im also moving there when we get married in December.
Good thing i love Texas.
Ive talked to my good friends a lot latley it seems.
Gabielle called. I talked to Davis An a while. Sandra stopped by. And I had coffee with Megan Hudson.
All within 2 days.
Thats almost half of my bridesmaids.
(As a side note.. everytime i think of my bridal party i get excited. I have the most beautiful people in my life)
The Lord has really blessed me with them. Its brought so much joy to my heart.
I need to update more in depth soon but maybe i will when i get back from the weekend.
Until then.
xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment