Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Overwhelmed.

It's 3:00am and I am wide awake. I don't hate it right now but I'm sure I will regret it in the morning. As I've been laying in bed I have been thinking about a few things:
First of all I've been thinking about how wonderful my husband is. I've been sick the past 2 days & he has done such a great job taking care of me. I am so blessed. Secondly, I've been thinking about baby Lenox and the entire Reeves family. The Lord has worked our things so perfectly. He is so good & takes such good care of us. I've been overwhelmed with who He is tonight. He is so worthy of my praise. He is the one who put Matthew in my life & he is the one who created sweet baby Lenox. He is wonderful, He is righteous, He is loving, He is patient, He is kind, He is gentle, He is just, He is noble, He is my counselor, He is mighty, He is the ruler of the universe, He is the fairest among ten thousand, He is good and He is MY Lord and MY shepherd and He is so much more than I can even express. Tonight I'm overwhelmed with the way he loves me.. how He died for an unrighteous sinner like me and gave me life abundantly. Thank you Jesus for who You are!
& I will end with a song by John Mark Mcmillan. The story behind song is also incredible.. you can listen to that one HERE.

'He is jealous for me, Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree, Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy, When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me. Oh, how He loves us so. Oh, how He loves us, How He loves us so. So we are His portion and He is our prize, Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes If grace is an ocean we're all sinking. So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way, That he loves us, Oh how He loves us' -John Mark Mcmillan

0 comments:

Post a Comment