Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jesus.

So far my day has been filled with granola, coffee, staring at the pretty tulips Matthew brought me home last night, and being in awe of Jesus. The rest of the day will consist of hanging out with Matthew's fam (and mine now!), eating hamburgers, getting Sprinkles Cupcakes in Dallas, and then getting to see Joe Purdy in concert. Eek!
Today I feel joyful because of what Christ has done for us. I seriously feel giddy inside yet humbled at the same time.

This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones he came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied -
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.
There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave he rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine -
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Sary! I love your blog! Just letting you know :)

Post a Comment