Thursday, April 14, 2011

Recap.

Birthday recap: Yesterday morning started off with Matthew giving me my birthday gifts. I think, and others agree, he did a fabulous job. He got me Keens that I have been eying for a while, tickets to see Joe Purdy later this month, and a beautiful long dress. We went to Panera, drank my favorite coffee, and ate cinnamon crunch bagels. At some point during breakfast we decided we both wanted spontaneous haircuts. So, we walked around to the 3 haircut places in the shopping center we were at and found ourselves sitting next to each other in L'image. It was great. For Matthew: a faux hawk. For me: same hair cut just to my shoulders.  Matthew and I both had to go to work but we did find ourselves back together for dinner.
Matthew's parents took us out on Tuesday and gave me these flowers and $ for a pedicure and manicure. (Which I am going to get today!) Sweet Sarah Wright got me an awesome gift once again: cute cupcake liners & recipe cards by Riffle Paper Co. I think it safe to say that she is the most thoughtful gift giver ever. Needless to say I feel loved and It didn't take birthday gifts for me to feel that way. Im excited to celebrate again with my family this weekend. Hooray for birthdays!

1 comments:

Liesl said...

Oh my goodness, you are both adorable! I hope you had a lovely birthday and what fun goodies you got!

Liesl :)

Post a Comment