Monday, April 25, 2011

Sprinkles.

It has been super rainy around here the past few days. It seems like every couple of hours we are under a new severe thunderstorm or tornado watch. The thunder was actually kind of nice this morning and we took the opportunity to sleep in till 11:30. I have not done that since I can remember. Because of Easter we have gotten to have a long & relaxing weekend. I missed getting to spend the holiday with my family but we did have a great time with Matthew's family that came into town. Yesterday we went to church then had an amazing lunch with Sprinkles Cupcakes for dessert.
We should celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ everyday but I am glad we set aside an entire day to remember the one miraculous event. I hope everyone else had a lovely Easter weekend! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment