Sunday, April 26, 2009

doubts.

I'm sitting at the Maddox Beach house watching Davis Ann and Sara clean the kitchen.. haha i should be helping.. and will after i finish this quick blog..

This weekend Sara, Davis-Ann, Erica, and I went to the beach. Ive always been one to have a few close friends in my life that i see all the time and no one else. Ive gone through being discouraged because i don't have a ton of friends in the past but have realized i wouldn't change it for anything for having a few best friends who would do or give anything for me. 

Our trip was fun. It was relaxing (as all trips to the beach should be).
Its one of my favorite places. I love coming here because i usually get my own room that has my own balcony that i can leave open all day and night. I slept with the balcony doors open last night.. it was perfect.. the doors have these sheer white curtains in front of them that blow every time the wind comes in.  Its one the prettiest things. 

I feel like I'm in a weird place in life. A place where so many things are un certain and un sure.. is it just where i am or is life forever going to be like this? growing up you did the same thing everyday, went to school, you knew what you were gonna do the next year.. pretty much who would be your friends and whether or not you were gonna do the same after school activities.. once you graduate it all gets thrown up in the air.. and it does not come back down again.. 
 hmm. i dunno?

Ive been really clinging to the truth that God wont let me stay where i am. That he wont let me grow stagnate but he will do anything to keep me going and growing.. He will bring me to completion. For this I'm thankful. 

My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me. psalm 63:8

Music for me for the weekend: Griffin House. 
Verse: psalm 40.

0 comments:

Post a Comment