Sunday, May 22, 2011

Southern.

'Southern accents are the sweetest sounding American accents.'
-Ben Gibbard via Twitter.
I agree. Texas is the South but it sure isn't the deep South. 
I'm ready to hear those accents again.
3 weeks. 3 weeks. 3 weeks. 
I'm listening to Fleet Foxes while Matthew is asleep on the couch. If you walked in the room it would seem peaceful & that all is quiet around here. If you looked inside of me you would see something else. I'm anxious (but extremely excited!) about moving. I cannot stop thinking about all the details. I'm ready to find a place to live, ready to have a job, and ready to be settled. I know the Lord will drop things in at just the right time. 
Patience? I need it & I'm glad that it does SOMETHING good in me. Because patience.. it can be a beast.
'...the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing..' james 1:3b-4
(Picture taken last summer in TN. & I thought wouldn't have another summer w/J. Funny how things change so quickly)









0 comments:

Post a Comment