Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monday.

I had been looking forward to Memorial Day for about a week. We planned to relax and swim all day and that is just what we did. Monday we woke up and ate pancakes with Matthew's parents. Afterwards we went on a walked through the Nature Preserve next to their house. If I lived next to it like they do I would go there everyday. It is FILLED with wildflowers. At some point during the walk a massive grasshopper (I mean massive) landed on my hand and led me to throw my phone into the tall grass near by. We spent about 10 min. looking for it and thankfully a family walking by stopped to help. It was pretty funny. And probably more funny in real life. After our walk we headed to the pool. This is where we spent the majority of the afternoon. We did take a trip to the Outlets later on and follower that trip with some grilling out. It was a pretty awesome day.
Today we have another day off. Matthew went to Tyler to ride bikes with a friend. I'm still debating on what I should do. I'm thinking look at houses (but not too much or it will stress me out), read a little, maybe lay by the pool again, and go grocery shopping. Who knows.
Hope everyone else had a fabulous Monday like we did. Im thankful for the men & women who risk their lives & who serve our country everyday!
(Here are a few pictures from our day)


0 comments:

Post a Comment