Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Truth.

Its hard for me to believe we are moving in two weeks but I am feeling more confident about it.
I read a quote on twitter the other day that started with this.. 'anxiousness takes pride'.. i have not stopped thinking about it. It does take pride.. & it takes self dependence. Self-dependence is not how I am called to live. This humbling truth reminds me that my dependency is to be upon the sovereignty of Christ no matter what the issue is.
'And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.' Philippines 4:19. 
..meaning the Spiritual, the physical, all of them. This truth makes me smile.
I am going to continue in my pursuit of job hunting and house hunting but with confidence & peace. 
Im looking forward to the weekends when Jess, Logan, Matthew, & I will take trips to the Blue Hole, ride bikes, and hike to the waterfalls. Thinking about this also makes me smile. Yippee!
I. love. summer. 
{Here are two of my favorite pictures from last summer. Too bad Isa & Courtney won't be in TN this summer too.}






0 comments:

Post a Comment