Saturday, June 4, 2011

Week.

The past week has been a good one. Thursday morning Matthew & I got up & went on a walk to the park so we could swing. I would be okay if the first house we move into has a swing set just for me. Friday we both worked then went to eat dinner over at Matthews parents house. We have enjoyed hanging out with them so much. It really is a bitter-sweet move. It's going to be sad when they are not just a drive away. After dinner we went swimming. Night swimming is one of the only positive things about the southern summer heat. One of the negatives is that it messes with my sinuses. My allergies started acting up late last night so I woke up this morning feeling a little rough. Allergies ruin everything.
Matthew has to work at a skateboard contest today and I now have a certain Avril Lavigne song stuck in my head from 9th grade. I am hoping it doesn't last all day. Before he took off we had a Panera date this morning. For the record, I like him a whole bunch. Going on dates with him is fun even if they are at 8am on a Saturday.
In other news: 1.) I've been playing Tetris quite a bit the past few weeks.. ya know the geometric shape game from the 80's? I'm to level 13 out of 15. I'm pretty pumped. 2.) We still do not have a place to live but are just going with it. We won't be homeless. 3.) Tomorrow night we leave for Austin. We have about five days worth of things we want to do & will be doing it all in less than two days. Let's just say we are more than excited. Only thing we are not excited about is the fact that it will be 102 degrees while we are there. Hellooo summertime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment