Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cactus.

Just five random things:
1. Check out the awesome Cactus plant I bought today. Good thing they are low maintenance because she will be our little travel buddy come this weekend. 2. One thing I will miss about this area is how EXTREMELY nice, new, and convenient everything is. Seriously every store you could ever dream of is within a 5 mile radius of each other. This is good & bad. I did end up going to IKEA. Apparently everyone likes to go there on Sundays. It was packed. I guess its okay because it led me to not buy as much as I could. I wanted to get out of there. 3. Our house is a wreck. It was foolish of me to think that I could pack up our 600 sq. ft apartment in a orderly fashion. I am determined to get it done by tomorrow. 4. Ulta called me today and wanted to know if I was still coming in to get my hair and makeup done. Ha. I dunno why this was so funny to me.  Considering I have not worn the slightest bit of make-up in a week they have the wrong person. 5. I bought pretzel M&M's today for the first time in a long time. It annoys me that they only put like 5 pieces in a bag & call it a serving. It's never enough. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
Again, this is just another random post this week.
Move countdown: 5 days.

1 comments:

Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Sarah Price. said...

pretzel m&m's-- totally agree with you sister.

Post a Comment