Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mountains.

Life Update:
Last night we got the opportunity to swim & eat dinner at one of Logan's friends house. To say the home has an amazing view would be an understatement. They live out in the middle of nowhere on top of the Tennessee mountains.  I'm so amazed at Gods creation. Tennessee is gorgeous.
Today I'm doing my job of job searching. Everytime I look at jobs I feel more & more unqualified to do things. I feel like the only thing I learned in school was random information. (Which I did enjoy, just can't do anything with.) Not trying to be negative just honest. I'l find a job in just the right time right?
Tomorrow we finally get to move into our house! I couldn't be more excited. My parents, my brother Wesley, and his wife Emma are coming to help us move in. It's going to be a fun weekend.
I cannot believe it is already Independence day weekend? June slipped away quickly that's for sure.
Here are just a few pictures from last night. Side note: You can see North Carolina in the background. Also, Matthew looks like a flamingo but he's just kicking a ball. Thought I should clarify ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment