Friday, June 10, 2011

Things.

Things I want to do more:
1. sing 2. sew 3. paint 4. go to shows 5. serve 6. cook & bake 7. read 8. exercise 9. swim 10. pray 11. go to the farmers market 12. ride bikes & not drive our cars 13. pick flowers 14. write letters 15. spend less money 16. give 17. write in my journal 18. swing 19. go outside 20. take pictures 

Yesterday I had a 'why the heck have I not been doing the things I love moment' the things that make me happy and make up part of who I am. Living near J will bring the creativity back in me. I just know it. I'm not big on new years resolutions but maybe the move will mark a new start to the creative side in me. There are so many things I want to do & need to do more.

Matthew was up the ENTIRE night last night throwing up. Poor thing. We went to the hospital this morning (we like to be extra careful because he has type one diabetes). The 3 hours there were worth it to him because of the meds he was given. He was supposed to work today (& I'm sad he is sick) but I'm happy he now gets to spend the day with me. We are going to go lay on his parents couch and watch cable. (& maybe I will even swim!) It's the little things right? :)
Anyways I'm finished with work and it is packing from here on out! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

P.S Did I mention we now have a home to live in? :) Yippee! I'm off to look for home inspiration. Where else do you go other than Anthropologie for inspiration? Here is a photo from their latest catalog. Also, why do they do everything so perfect?

0 comments:

Post a Comment