Sunday, February 27, 2011

BentTree.

It's Sunday. I like this Sunday for a few reasons.
For us Sunday is the day before our weekend (Monday & Tuesday)
On this Sunday it feels like summer outside.. a little humid.. & really warm.
On Sunday we get to go to Bent Tree (Our new church that we LOVE.) The pastor is amazing. You can tell when you walk in the place that the people are hungry for God to move in their lives. The ministers sincerely care about the hearts of the people there. We have been doing a series on marriage (perfect timing for us huh?) I feel so encouraged when I leave. God is good to us. When we thought the search for a church would be never ending he connected us in just the right time.
Jessica sent me this picture in an email the other day. Thought it was fitting :)

But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation say continually, “Great is the Lord!” As for me, I am poor and needy, but the Lord takes thought for me. Ps.40:16-17

0 comments:

Post a Comment