Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Decisions.

So many decisions lately
  • English Bulldog VS Cavalier King Charles Spaniel?
  • Hair cut VS no hair cut?
  • Bike ride on Saturday VS no bike ride on Saturday?
  • Grey VS blue grey for our coffee table's new paint job?
  • Go to Fayetteville this weekend VS not go to Fayetteville this weekend?
  • Move to Greece for a year VS not move to Greece for a year?
  • Joe Purdy VS Avett Brothers VS Josh Ritter for my birthday?
That last one's pretty much decided.

On the more random side of things:
I have found the best deals lately. I found a pair of grey skinny jeans at Target the other day for 6 dollars! I decided to buy them on a whim. I took them home, tried them on, and they fit PERFECT. Fitting perfect on me NEVER happens even when I try on jeans in the store. This made me happy. To add to it I got this awesome bag at Urban and some Jeggings on super discount at Target too.
Time to not shop anymore.

For those of you who don't know yet, our Valentine's Day was quite an adventure. Im not telling the whole story.. but basically we got all dressed up for the occasion.. never found the restaurant.. & ended up eating at McDonalds. (We laugh now but it was not funny at the time.)
To make up for it we went and saw the Kings Speech last night at the Angelika near our house (finally!) It was wonderfully beautiful. I didn't want it to end. Historical/Movies set in an older time period are my favorite. If you haven't see it you should.

1 comments:

sandra king said...

i saw the kings speech last wknd too.. also didnt want it to end! so good.

Post a Comment