Saturday, February 19, 2011

Two.

Today marks our 2 month anniversary. The past two months have flown by! I haven't posted any wedding pictures since I got them back so I'm going to share a few randoms that weren't on Sara's blog in honor of the two month mark!
Details: Our wedding took place at a lodge in Huntsville, Al, we went with a woodsy but elegant theme, I got funny looks every time I told people the only color I was using was grey, my mom and grandmother did all of the greenery as well as the decorating (they're both great at it. DIY was never a question), I did all of the bouquets (which was SO much fun), my friend Chris and Gabrielle sang during the ceremony.. Chris wrote the sweetest song just for the wedding, Slice At A Time did our wedding cake, Matthew's friends were the DJ's, and of course Sara was our photographer. I said this on my last post about our wedding.. but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
(All pictures are copyrighted to Sara Renne Murray.)
Happy Saturday! xoxo







0 comments:

Post a Comment