Friday, February 18, 2011

Donuts.

This morning I woke up to Dunkin' Donuts. Matthew had a super early doctor's appointment and picked up breakfast on his way home. If we were on a point system someone would be racking up.
They day has started out good. I'm trying to have a good attitude about work. It's going to be 78 degrees today. Is it spring or beginning of summer? I dunno what's worse.. It being freezing outside and all you want to do is sit on the couch all day snuggled up by the fire.. or when it's amazingly pretty and warm and all you want to do is be outside.
Yes I know, welcome to the real world.
In puppy news: The dog we want just has to cost over $1,000 dollars!? We are hoping to find one to adopt so it will be cheaper. The process is going to take a while.
Tomorrow I'm having breakfast with Lindsey (Emmie's best friend). We have not known each other very long but she seems like a close friend because of our connections. It's a comforting feeling. I'm glad she lives here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment