Thursday, February 17, 2011

Decided.

After sleeping on it for a night, I think we have decided to go with an English Bulldog. A bulldog was Matthew's pick and after looking at pictures online of baby bulldogs for about an hour I was sold.
Speaking of Matthew..
He is the sweetest husband. Yesterday was rough for both of us. I was really craving Fruity Pebbles and he surprised me with some when He got home last night. I love him.
This Polaroid is of us in Memphis two years ago to the week.
(RIP my awesomely yellow messenger bag, i miss that thing)
Psalm I have been dwelling on for the past week:
When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them." The LORD has done great things for us; we are glad. Restore our fortunes, O LORD, like streams in the Negeb! Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy! He who goes out weeping, bearing the seed for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him.
Psalm126

0 comments:

Post a Comment