Thursday, July 7, 2011

Job.

Today I'm back at the coffee shop job searching. The process is as bad as it was last week. I need a new trade. Job searching is a job. Prayers please? :)
On a happy note: I got the new DCFC album a few days ago. My favorite song? 'Monday Morning.' If you have not heard it yet you should go check it out.

Today is Thursday.. one more day closer to Friday.
(Did I mention we have a swing in our yard? Hooray!)
'She may be young but she only likes old things, And modern music it ain't to her taste, She loves the natural light, captured in black and white, She sees mirages of mountain ranges, Within a blink of her eyes it changes, Back to the open plain, oh no she can't explain. I cry out "Love keep your arms around me", I am a bird that's in need of grounding, I'm built to fly away, I never learned how to stay. The night is gonna fall and the vultures will surround you, And when you're lookin' in the mirror what you see is gon' astound you. But all these lines and greys refine, they are the maps of our design, Of what began on a Monday morning.-'Monday Morning' by DCFC

0 comments:

Post a Comment