Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Something.

Something I'm excited about: My friend Erica coming to visit.
She is on her way here form Richmond, VA right now! I have not seen her in months. She is staying the night with us on her way to visit our friends in Alabama.

Something I've been doing: Wasting time on the internet.
Like every other women in America, I've spent more time on Pinterest more the past few days than I have the past 3 months combined. I decided that EVERYTHING looks better & more appealing if taken with a nice camera.. It doesn't matter what it is.

Something I'm ready for: Fall.
I had a "I'm ready for fall" moment yesterday. I am now trying to remind myself to enjoy summer while it is here... (even with a heat index of 100 & humidity at 85%. Blah.) I have to get in just a few more swims before the leaves turn from green to the beautiful shades of red and yellow.

Something I'm looking forward to: A road trip.
We are going home to Alabama this weekend for my cousins wedding. I miss that place.

Something I cannot stop thinking about: Psalm 90:12
"So, teach us to number our days so that we may gain a heart of wisdom."

Something I love this week: This picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment