Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend.

This past weekend was packed. We had our first overnight guest & I don't think we could have had a better time. The weather was amazing & we got to spend time with good friends. Simoni, Matthew's fraternity brother/roommate in college, came to visit. We cooked dinner, explored, went to the farmers market, hung out with Simoni's beautiful sister, & road bikes with j & Logan. We wanted a second bedroom just so we could have friends come & stay. Simoni stayed for 2 nights & we already have another visitor stopping through later this week! (Plus, J is spending the night on Tuesday!) I'm so glad the room is getting used in the way we hoped it would.
Last night, as we were laying in bed, Matthew & I talked about the weekend. We couldn't get over how encouraged we feel after spending time with people we love & we could not be more thankful.
Here are just a few pictures from the weekend. I hope your weekend was just as beautiful.
When we laugh indoors the blissful tones bounce off the walls and fall to the ground. Peel the hardwood back, To let them loose from decades trapped And listen so still. -dcfc






2 comments:

Kristen Denise said...

You make every place you go look so fun and neat! It really encourages me to explore my area (and get a nice camera), what kind of camera do you use?

im Sarah kathryn ♥ said...

Thanks! :)
Well, I use 3 different ones..
1. my camera on my phone which is actually really crappy. Ha. I just give the photos a boost on iphoto. 2. The pictures from this post were taken with a simple Cannon Powershot. And 3. I sometimes use our Nikon D3000, which is a basic DSLR, if i feel like carrying around a huge camera.

Post a Comment