Monday, July 11, 2011

Playlist.

This past weekend was a success. It included new friends, trying a new restaurant, two long walks, exploring our neighborhood, discovering parks, going to the zoo, visiting another church, & watching Justin Biebers movie 'Never Say Never.'
Job searching also happened this weekend but with no further success. If I don't find a job soon I may go crazy. Life of the employed & unemployed: Already looking forward to Friday.

Something that aids the horrible job search process: Music.
I've been listening to the same playlist on my computer since move in day. The list is a little random, is a mix of old & new, and grows every few days but I thought I'd share.
1.) Adele: 21 2.) Bon Iver: Bon Iver 3.) Death Cab for Cutie: Codes and Keys 4.) Fleetfoxes: Helplessness Blues 5.) Givers: Ep 6.) Josh Garrels: Love & War & the Sea Inbetween 7.) Bethel Live: Be Lifted High 8.) Corinne Bailey Rae: The Sea 9.) a few songs by Patty Griffin, David Gray, Chris Tomlin, Mumford & Sons, Florence & the Machine, & Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros.
(You can download Josh Garrels' album for free HERE.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment