Thursday, August 18, 2011

Picnic.

Matthew, being the sweet husband he is, took me on a picnic last night. We went to the top of one of the mountains near our house & enjoyed Lunchables together. (It's our little thing we like to do given it's what we had on our first date.) The view from where we were was amazing. Thanks husband :)

Today's agenda: painting my little heart out/work on my project, meeting with a mom (who moved from Texas like we did!) about babysitting her sweet 8 month old, clean the kitchen that I've been avoiding since Saturday, & find a new book to read. I've been given a few suggestions but ill take more!

P.S. Every morning I check the news via NPR or CNN. This morning I couldn't stop thinking about how depressing everything going on around the world is. This verse came to mind: 'Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; but we put our hope in the Lord our God.' Psalm 20:7 So, it's today's verse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment