Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 days.

I only slept for a little over 4 hours total last night.
hm. Kinda frustrating?
I also over drafted my bank account yesterday for the, what i seems like, millionth time in my life. Why am i so irresponsible again and why do i not have a job so id have money and therefore it wouldn't happen? Online banking messes me up.

Things I'm thankful for:

1. Dr. Pagani my art history professor. I want her to be my adopted school mom. Just something about her i love.
2. Sandra sending me psalm 104:26 last night. Its about how God put the ships in the sea to "play" there.. in other versions it says frolic. It reminded me of the Lords playfulness. I like to frolic and He gave me fields to do so.
3. My mom. Once again. Shes pretty great (thats an understatement)

Mood of the day: tired. quiet. calm
(live journal used to have that on their blogs. In high school i always liked getting to choose my mood)

0 comments:

Post a Comment